As a financial member of the Association, you will be entitled to:
The Somerset Storyfest membership programme includes the following benefits:
– 1x piece of Storyfest merchandise. Your choice of a hat, drink bottle or coffee cup
– Exclusive preview to our annual festival programme
– Early bird tickets to all events all year
– 10% discount on tickets all year, including catered events
– 10% discount at the festival bookshop
If you would like to take advantage of this offer and become a part of this vibrant and growing community, the initial joining fee is $45 for 12 month’s membership and the annual renewal is $40 or $99 for 3 years.
To apply for or renew your annual membership, please read the GCWA Member Responsibilities.
ONLINE: To complete an online membership application, please click on this link
PAPER : Print and complete the GCWA Membership Form.
Bring the completed form with payment to the next GCWA meeting. Cash and EFTPOS payments are preferred. Any cheques are to the Gold Coast Writers’ Association. You may also post the completed GCWA Membership form and cheque to: Gold Coast Writers’ Association, The Secretary, P.O. Box 3235, Robina Town Centre, Qld 4230
Please email the Membership Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
The GCWA Constitution document is available for your perusal at the following link: GCWA Constitution.