Thank you for contacting the Gold Coast Writers’ Association.
Our aim is to support and encourage writers of all levels, and across all genres.
As a financial member of the Association, you will be entitled to:
- Attend monthly meetings at the discounted members’ price of $5.
- Participate in interesting and interactive workshops.
- Gain knowledge and information from experienced guest speakers and published authors.
- Receive the monthly newsletter, where you can contribute and share your news with fellow writers.
- Promote and sell your book / books through associated avenues.
- Receive Members’ rates at all GCWA special events.
- Network and collaborate with individuals across all levels of writing, and the publishing process.
- Benefit from opportunities to meet and socialize with like-minded people in a friendly environment.
If you would like to be a part of this vibrant and growing community, your initial joining fee is $40.
To apply for membership, click on the link below and fill in the online application. An invoice to pay will follow once your application has been processed.
To apply for membership, or renew your existing membership of the Gold Coast Writers’ Association, please click on the link below. Please note, if you have any technical difficulties, you can email the Membership Secretary on email@example.com.
Click on the link below to apply for your new membership or renewal.
Please note, if you have any technical difficulties with this link, you can email the Membership Secretary on firstname.lastname@example.org.