Thank you for contacting the Gold Coast Writers’ Association.
Our aim is to support and encourage writers on all levels and in all genres.
As a financial member of the Association, you will be entitled to the following:
- Attend our monthly meetings at the discounted members’ price of $5
- Participate in our interesting and interactive workshops.
- Gain knowledge and information from our experienced guest speakers and published authors.
- Receive our monthly newsletter, where you can contribute and share your news with fellow writers.
- Promotion and sales of your book / books through associated avenues.
- Members rates at all our special events.
- Networking and collaborating with individuals at all levels of the writing and publishing process.
- The opportunity to meet and socialise with like minded people in a friendly environment.
If you would like to be a part of this vibrant and growing community, your initial join up fee will be $40. To apply click on the link below and fill in the online application. An invoice to pay will follow once your application has been processed.
To apply or renew your membership to the Gold Coast Writers’ Association please click on the link below.
Click on the link below to apply for your new membership or renewal.